If you are currently looking around for interesting PhD programs in the field of management, you may want to have a look at the following call for applications. The program I’m currently enrolled in is recruiting five PhDs and one Post-Doc as of April 2012. Deadline for applications is December 12, 2011. There are a number of testimonials about the program written by me and my colleagues. You can check them out here. For further details, have a look at the below announcement or visit the program website.
The European University Viadrina (EUV) and the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS) are inviting applications for six scholarships in their joint Doctoral Program in Dynamic Capabilities and Relationships.
The aim of the doctoral program is to create knowledge about how organizations achieve and sustain competitive advantage in rapidly changing environments through the development of critical competences in relationship with other organizations and stakeholders.
Minimum requirements for the positions: Master’s degree (or equivalent) in business studies, social or behavioral sciences, or related field. Interested applicants should send their application with the subject header “Doctoral Program” to applications@ dcr-research.de. The application must contain the following in PDF format:
- Completed application form (available at www.dcr-research.de)
- Master’s certificate or evidence that all requirements for a Master’s degree will be completed by April 2012
- One-page statement explaining the candidate’s interest in and suitability for the position
- Outline of a potential research project in the area of Dynamic Capabilities and Relationships (max. 1000 words plus references)
- Copy of Master’s thesis
- One-page summary of Master’s thesis
- Names and contact information of three referees
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Closing date: December 12th, 2011
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.