Reviewing is an essential part of an academic’s job. It is the joint co-creation of the scientific field, the shaping of a discourse, the collaborative agenda-setting of the research community. It means helping others improve their work by providing useful and actionable feedback. I frequently review for journals and conferences in the field of strategy, management, and information systems.
Here is a list of conferences/journals that I have (repeatedly) reviewed for:
- Academy of Management Conference (AoM)
- European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS)
- Communities in New Media (GeNeMe)
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS)
- Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICCS)
- Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI)
- BISE / Wirtschaftsinformatik
- Strategic Organization
I have also served as an Associate Editor at the European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS) and the International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS).
Some of my reviews have been documented on Publons. This is my public reviewer profile.