I’ve taught at undergraduate and graduate levels at several business schools, such as:
- Business School Berlin (BSP)
- German Graduate School of Managment and Law (GGS)
- Munich Business School (MBS)
Here’s a selection of courses I’ve been teaching over the last years:
- Online Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Human Resource Management in a Digital Age
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Business & Innovation
- Digital Sports Management
- Business Research Methods
I’ve been involved with both full-time and part-time programs. The former are traditionally semester-long courses with a few hours of teaching each week. Part-time teaching often takes the form of intense full-day sessions, usually on weekends.
One of my personal teaching highlights was the development of an online course entitled ‘Human Resource Management in a Digital Age’ (here’s the link to the YouTube trailer). Below is a video interview with Harald Schirmer, Manager Digital Transformation and Change at Continental AG, which was part of the course.